Enhance customer satisfaction through adhering to the requirement of customers and quality management practices based on ASME standards. Continually improve organisational performance through employee’s involvement and training. Continually improve overall performance and management system/processes, particularly in relation to health, safety, environment and quality by setting, maintaining and reviewing objectives and targets. Round the clock, strict quality control at critical points is routinely conducted by highly experienced and qualified technical staff. Assure the quality of all equipment, materials, structures, components and systems utilised in the construction, manufacturing and operation of all types of industrial facilities. Services meet the requirements of the Quality Assurance System including all supporting procedures and work instructions.
ASME CODE STAMPING
- A – Assembly of power boilers at field sites.
- PP – Fabrication and assembly of pressure piping at field sites.
- R – Metallic Repairs at field locations.
- Providing NDT and heat treatment at domestic & overseas projects.
- Specialisation in advanced technologies in the field of NDT services such as Phased Array ultrasonic testing, Radiography, Liquid penetrates testing and Magnetic particle inspection.
- Deliver a quality service that meets our customers’ expectations.
- Customer confidentiality and proprietary rights are not violated as a result of the services provided.
- Form an effective communication structure including keeping the client informed and involved at all stages of the project.
OUR GOALS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Handover quality projects on time, within budget and defect free with the provision of all required documents.
- Our company targets to achieve ZERO DEFECTS.